350 NW 1st Ave, Suite A
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Open Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
GET HELP: 2-1-1
Medical workers, essential workers, and members of the community are in need of masks to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you’re donating masks to an organization, make sure to follow specific instructions for sewing masks (different organizations may have different standards for protective equipment); and always adhere to drop off guidelines:
- Advocates for Family Peace: Cloth masks can be dropped off at the Grand Rapids and Virginia offices. Learn more
- Bigfork Valley Hospital: Instructions | Drop off
- ElderCircle: Masks can be dropped off in a yellow and black outside of ElderCircle’s office at the YMCA. Learn more
- Essentia Health: Instructions | Drop off
- Grand Itasca: Instructions | Drop off
Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: