350 NW 1st Ave, Suite A
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Open Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
GET HELP: 2-1-1
Pi(e) Day Volunteer Drive
Itasca County Habitat for Humanity is holding a volunteer drive on Pi Day weekend! Pledge to volunteer with us this year, then stop by Habitat on March 12th to pick up a pie. Later, we'll be in touch to sign you up for a volunteer shift.
1. Create a free volunteer profile on Bonfire.
2. Sign up for the volunteer drive! We'll ask you a few questions, including what sort of volunteer activities you're interested in, whether you're part of a volunteer group, and more.
3. Stop by Itasca County Habitat for Humanity on Friday, March 12th to pick up your pie! We'll be operating a drive-thru pickup for anyone who's pledged to volunteer. If you can't make it that day, you can come in to the ReStore on Saturday to pick up your pie.
4. Join us at the build site or in the ReStore in the summer and/or the fall! Keep an eye out for updates on this year's builds and other volunteer activities.
Bonus: If you sign and submit your volunteer waiver ahead of time, you'll receive a free T-shirt! Submit the waiver by emailing a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, or print it and bring it with you when you come to pick up your pie.
Questions about the Pi(e) Day Volunteer Drive? Email the opportunity leader using the button below.
Volunteering with Habitat can entail anything from painting to working in the ReStore to making lunches for construction volunteers. Visit itascahabitat.org/volunteer to learn more about lending a hand.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: