350 NW 1st Ave, Suite A
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Open Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
GET HELP: 2-1-1
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Food Shelf Volunteer
Help the food shelf provide food to families and individuals in need! All food shelf volunteers must undergo a pre-screening process:
If you answer “yes” to any of the questions you are not eligible to volunteer at this time.
- Are you 70 or older?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 48 hours:
- nausea or vomiting
- congestion or runny nose
- sore throat
- new loss of taste or smell
- muscle or body aches
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- fever or chills
- Within the past 14 days, have you or anyone in your household been in close physical contact (6 feet or closer for at least 15 minutes) with a person who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19 or with anyone who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your household isolating or quarantining because you may have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 or are worried that you may be sick with COVID-19?
- Are you or anyone in your household currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?
If you have answered “no” to all of the questions listed above you are eligible to volunteer with us.
Express interest below to connect with Second Harvest's volunteer program.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: