350 NW 1st Ave, Suite A
Grand Rapids, MN 55744
Open Mon.-Thurs. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
GET HELP: 2-1-1
Minimum Age:12+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
DIY Kit: Infant Care
Help local families receive the resources they need to care for infants by creating an infant care kit! This is a great pop-up project for a group, but can also be completed by individuals. Completed care kits will be distributed to families through United Way's network of nonprofit partners.
1. Gather Supplies: See below for a list of suggested supplies. You may want to host a drive first, to gather supplies.
2. Pack Kits: Have a packing party, set up an assembly line in your break room, or pack items at home. Place items into cardboard boxes or plastic bins, making sure that each bin contains at least five items. You may want to put a tag on the box that indicates what the box contains. Take pictures of your efforts and share on social media with #LiveUnited and #ItascaStrong.
3. Deliver Your Kits: Contact United Way at 218-999-7570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for kit pickup or delivery.
- Plastic Bin or Cardboard Box
- Baby Wipes
- Diaper rash ointment
- Baby powder
- Baby wash
- Baby shampoo
- Towel & washcloths
If you need help arranging a packing party, finding out where to purchase items, or need labeling materials, let us know by expressing interest so that United Way can help coordinate your project.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: